Would you like to:
1. Learn about SamAdams and how Jim Koch has gained a well deserved position in the market, and hear the secrets of their success?
2. Learn how Saatchi & Saatchi help their clients build products and services that customers love?
3. Understand the business behind art?
4. Get Deep Insight on how one of Harvards most recognized professors, Clayton Christensen creates profitable growth in organizations?
5. Learn how General Electric became a $150 billion campany that promises 5% growth (that is $7,5 billion…) and actually delivers?
6. Understand the magic behind Camfire NYC and how they engage consumers? (Highlighting one of their latest success: The launch of the HBO series: True Blood.)
7. Understand the business behind sports?
8. Get the real story on how NYPD keeps a city like New York safe?
…Then you should join us for this years Explorer in New York & Boston 19-23 April 2010 🙂
Visit http://www.moonwalk.no (adventures) or send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
If you believe that benchmarking at best will bring you to second place, then Explorer is made for you!
Hugin and Munin traveled the world collecting news and information for Odin. Hugin is “thought” and Munin is “memory”. And with Odin’s wisdom derived from trading his eye with Mime, he ruled all men and every god.
“So far, only one company has solved the challenge of the RFID business model” – MoonWalk Innovation Consultants
LAS VEGAS: I dag er en merkedag for norsk IT-industri. Trondheimsbedriften HRAFN (uttales ravn) mottok IBMs prestisjetunge pris ”Information on Demand Innovation Award” for ”Outstanding Smarter Planet Solution”. Og ble feiret i Las Vegas denne uken av flere tusen IT-eksperter fra hele verden. ”Det norske selskapet har bevist at det virkelig er mulig å sikre samfunnet på dets mest sårbare områder – og at RFID-teknologi virker i praksis”, sier IBMs toppsjef for softwaredivisjonen, Steve Mills. ”Vi venter oss mye fra HRAFN fremover”.
Where do YOU want your extra pair of eyes?
What would you do for the World if we served you 100% accurate information on where products are located and where they have been?
1/3 av all mat som i dag produseres, kastes. Er du interessert i å diskutere hvordan helt nye forbrukerstyrte verdikjeder kan endre dette? Skriv inn en kommentar så kan jeg sette deg i kontakt med Hrafn, eller send en e-post til email@example.com
Ha en super dag!